Also checkout IFSC.ie
Since its establishment by the Irish Government with EU approval in 1987, the IFSC is globally recognised as a leading location for a range of internationally traded financial services with over 500 global comapnies based here and total direct employment of 32,700.
The IFSC website currently attracts more than 32,000 unique visitors each month and achieving in excess of 1,200,000 page views per month.
IFSC Facts and Figures
A study conducted by consultants Accenture for Financial Services Ireland - IBEC group which represents financial services firms shows that:
- 500+ firms
- Average salary of €60,100
- Total Direct Employment of 32,700
- Indigenous firms employ almost 6,000
- Firms operate from more than 20 different counties throughout Ireland
- Accounts for 10% of multi-national employment in Ireland
- Contributes 7.4% of Irish GDP
- Contributes approximately €2.1bn to the Irish Exchequer
- Comprises 5% of all EU 27 cross-border financial services activity
The Sandyford.com web site is managed and maintained by IFSCOnline Ltd.
Click here to download our Trade Terms & Conditions.